Imprinted Concrete Sealing & Repairs in Hampshire
If you live in Hampshire or West Sussex and are looking for an imprinted concrete sealing service, Zenith Solutions are your local experts in concrete repairs, re-colouring and sealing of pattern imprinted concrete (also sometimes known as pressed concrete or stamped concrete). Based in Waterlooville near Portsmouth, we clean and seal imprinted concrete in Hants in towns such as Gosport, Hayling Island and Fareham.
Imprinted Concrete is probably the hardest-wearing surface you can have installed as a driveway or patio. The colour is put into the concrete whilst it is being laid and the pattern is imprinted into the concrete before it has set by pressing specialised mats into the surface which leaves the pattern behind. It is also sealed when first laid to give the surface a good-looking sheen to bring out the colour and to harden the concrete and give protection against staining. However, sealants only last three to five years at best!
Our usual procedure is as follows:
- Pressure clean the surface using our powerful pressure washing equipment
- Leave to dry for at least two to three days
- Carry out minor concrete repairs to cracks if required
- Apply Smartseal Imprinted Concrete Sealer to the surface adding colour tints if required
- Apply additional coats of imprinted concrete sealer with an Anti-slip additive in the top coat of sealer.
- Re-mastic any expansion joints if necessary
We offer FREE no-obligation quotes for imprinted concrete sealing in Portsmouth, Waterlooville and Fareham so please call us on the numbers above or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To arrange a free quotation for imprinted concrete sealing and concrete repairs for your driveway or patio in Hampshire please call 07423 660342 or complete our request a quotation form. We can also carry out driveway cleaning and sealing in parts of West Sussex.